Revised FIH EMA Guideline: Disruptive or Constructive?
Proceedings will be published in Frontiers in Pharmacology.
You are invited to attend EUFEMED’s first interactive forum at KU Leuven.
The faculty contains a wide range of industry and academic experts and seven representatives from the European regulatory authorities:
- Dr. Sonja Beken, FAGG-AFMPS Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Dr. Joop van Gerven, CCMO, Den Haag, Netherlands
- Dr. Sarah Heil, BfArM Bonn, Germany
- Dr. Marc Martin, ANSM Paris, France
- MUDr. Ondřej Palán, SUKL Prague, Czech Republic
- Dr. Stefano Ponzano, EMA
- Dr. Kirsty Wydenbach, MHRA, London, UK
We’ll be using Slido to conduct polls and allow you to raise questions to the panel – bring your laptop!
Work with us to achieve the best possible implementation of the revised FIH EMA guideline.
Do you want to attend the EUFEMED Forum in Leuven?
To qualify for member pricing you should be a member of one of the following organisations: AGAH (D), AHPPI (GB), BAPU (B), Club Phase 1 (F) or a member of an organization registered as an associate member of EUFEMED.